I live in a 100-year-old home that I have renovated. I'll continue to improve, remodel, DIY, and decorate this house. Visit to see easy and quick family-friendly recipes. Come enjoy gardening tips and inspiration, focusing on flowering planters/container gardens. My garden also includes easy-to-grow vegetables and herbs for your everyday cooking.
- Cucumber Sandwich Appetizers (and tea sandwiches)
- Ideas from 20 planters from my neighborhood!
- Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
- My house had knob and tube wiring. Here is how I updated it.
- How to plant a front door flower planter / container garden.
- Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- How to Keep Water IN your Hanging Planter.
- Three Ingredient Peach Cobbler
See more easy recipes →
See more gardening posts →
My 1920's House
See more house posts →