If you like easy 3 and 4 ingredient recipes, this is the place! Easy, quick, and delicious recipes. I live in a 100-year-old home that I have renovated. I'll continue to improve, remodel, DIY, and decorate this house. Also, come enjoy gardening tips and inspiration, focusing on flowering planters/container gardens.
- Garlic, Dill and Ranch Seasoned Pretzels.
- Increasing the humidity in a dry house.
- Mediterranean Appetizer - tomatoes, cucumbers, olives & feta!
- Easy Three Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cucumber Sandwich Appetizers (and tea sandwiches)
- Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
- My vintage house with knob and tube wiring (with some safety issues!).
- Bits & Bites, Nuts & Bolts or Chex mix
See more easy recipes →
See more gardening posts →
My 1920's House
See more house posts →