Banana chocolate muffins – only three ingredients.
This is one of those cheater recipes that no one else needs to know about : ).
This is a really old recipe that I published years ago. People are still making it and pinning it to Pinterest. Thought I would share this old favorite.
Banana chocolate muffins with only 3 ingredients?
Yes, it’s possible and they are delish. I was actually going to make my two ingredient banana muffins but didn’t have any plain cake mix. All I had in my pantry was chocolate cake mix.
Banana Chocolate muffins
A printable copy of the recipe is further down this post.
What are the the two ingredients:
Chocolate cake mix.
3-4 bananas, mashed.
Truly, these are the simplest Banana Chocolate muffins you will find! With just a box of chocolate cake mix, 3-4 medium bananas and a couple of eggs.
How do you make these three ingredient banana chocolate muffins?
1. Mash bananas
2. Add cake mix
3. Add eggs. I just gently drop them on the mix and use a fork to beat them before incorporating into the rest of the mix ingredients. Why dirty another dish!
4. Mix then place in 12 well muffin tin.
5. Bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 16-18 minutes.
Oh, these are good! The taste of bananas is definitely there, not totally overwhelmed by the chocolate. In my opinion, a perfect balance of banana and chocolate. I did add the 2 eggs to this recipe. Totally optional. But, I found it made the texture more similar to traditionally baked muffins.
Honestly, this is one of the best super easy cheating recipes!Print
- 1 box Chocolate cake mix
- 3–4 bananas (mashed.)
- 2 Eggs
- Mash bananas
- Add cake mix
- Add eggs. I just gently drop them into the mix and use a fork to beat them before incorporating into the rest of the mix ingredients. Why dirty another dish!
- Bake at 350 Fahrenheit for 16-18 minutes. Check with a toothpick to see if done.
Do you have any other super easy recipes?
If you like simple recipes, DIY’s, crafts and some simple organizing tips, please follow my blog!