A delicious Mediterranean style dip with fresh cucumbers, tomatoes and, onions. Add olives and feta cheese for a delightful flavor punch.
- 2 roma tomatos
- 1 large seedless cucumber
- 1/2 small red onion
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped olive (I used Kalmata)
- 2 tsp fresh dill (dry dill weed is ok – use 1 tsp then)
- drizzle of olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lime
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop all ingredients to a similar fine size.
- Mix everything together.
- Serve on thin slices of baguette, pita chips or pita crackers.
If you are in a hurry, you can save chopping time by using your food processor!
Keywords: Mediterranean dip, fresh cucumber, tomatoes, olives and feta cheese.