Delicious and so easy to make! Shhh, no one will know how little effort these take!
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- Preheat to 325 degrees.
- Mix spice cake mix together with pumpkin. Scoop into lined or well sprayed muffin wells.
- OPTIONAL – add chocolate chips
- Bake 18-20 minutes (until toothpick comes out clean).
- Stir together cake mix and a can of pumpkin. Make sure you use the smaller can (15 or 16 oz). This makes 12 muffins which take about 18 minutes to bake. DONE!