A delicious cake that can easily be tinted green for St. Patrick’s Day.
- 1 box yellow cake mix (I am a fan of Betty Crocker mixes)
- 1 box pistachio instant pudding
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 cup club soda
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 10 drops green food coloring (optional )
- Preheat oven to 325 Fahrenheit.
- Mix first five ingredients together. I usually do beat my eggs a bit and then add them.
- Add chocolate chips and walnuts (optional)
- Spray your pan with nonstick spray.
- Pour into a bundt pan.
- Bake for 1 hour. Yes, it did take the whole hour. Check with a toothpick to ensure ‘doneness’.
- Cool about 10 minutes. If the cake is sticking in the bundt pan, run a plastic knife around it.
- Turn onto your cake stand or pretty platter.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Enjoy!! Very tasty and very moist. Still as great the next day!!