- 2 cups ham, cubed (I bought two thick slices of boiled ham from my local deli – just under 1 lb of meat)
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 can cream of chicken soup (or cream of mushroom)
- 1 can of milk (use the soup can!)
- 1 1/2 cups peas and carrots
- 1 10 oz can chicken broth
- 2 TBSP dried minced onions (or 1 small diced onion)
- 8 oz shredded swiss cheese (I bought sliced and chopped into thin slivers)
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper (optional)
- Do not precook the noodles.
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
- Add everything in a bowl and mix until noodles are covered with sauce. It’s easier if you mix liquids first then add noodles etc.
- Place into a sprayed 9 x 13 casserole dish
- Bake for 1 hour (stir at about 1/2 hour point so top noodles get mixed into sauce)
- Serve with a salad for an amazing meal!