A delicious, easy chicken noodle casserole that is nice and cheesy. Popular with the whole family!
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed (hint: grab a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store))
- 2 cups UNCOOKED elbow macaroni
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 10 oz can of chicken broth
- 1/2 diced onion (or 1 TBS dried minced onion)
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl, mix everything together.
- Pour into sprayed 9 x 11 casserole dish.
- Place into your preheated 350-degree oven. Cook for 1 hour.
- 1/2 way through cooking, stir (so you don’t have some hard noodles on the top)
- Serve with a side salad.