A wonderful fresh version of traditional Muddy Buddies. These lemony muddy buddies with blueberries are a wonderful treat!
- 1 box Blueberry Chex cereal
- 1 1/4 cups white vanilla baking chips
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3–4 tsp grated lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 1-gallon plastic storage bags
- Pour entire box of Chex Blueberry cereal into a large bowl.
- In a microwaveable bowl or a large measuring cup, microwave vanilla baking chips, butter, lemon zest and lemon juice for 1 minute
- Stir well to see if all ingredients are melted. If not, microwave another 30 seconds until you are able to stir this mixture to a smooth consistency.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture into 2 gallon sized food storage bags
- Add 1/2 of powdered sugar into each bag
- Shake until cereal is coated
- After allowing to cool on parchment paper or foil, enjoy!
- Best stored in an airtight container.