- 1 apple (peeled and diced)
- 2 cups apple sauce
- 1 box Spice cake
- Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit.
- Peel and chop apples so they are about 1/4 inch pieces. You don’t need to be exact!
- Add chopped apples and a big teaspoon of dry cake mix into a bowl. Stir to cover apple bits. Set aside
- Add 2 cups of apple sauce to cake mix. I needed a mixer to combine well. About 2 minutes on medium.
- Add the cake mix coated apple bits to the dough.
- Stir together.
- Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray (or use paper muffin liners).
- Scoop a large scoop of dough into each muffin well. To about 3/4 full.
- Makes 12 nice sized muffins.
- Bake for about 18-20 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
- Here they are, fresh oven!